Your Email Address:

First Name:

interesting theory!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
me
Advanced

interesting theory!

Post by me »

I got this theory from the Apria web site, this guys has a good point regarding what the cause of the smell could be. I can relate to what he says about holding gas, what o you guys think?
been a while since i last checked this site. been flat out but in my time still doing research. went to a reknowned g.p. the other day and he shed some simple light on this problem. im not sure about everyone else but it made my understanding much easier. when this started for me late in high school it coincided with me supressing the urge to fart. bad diet and lifestyle gave off the motions of my urge to fart, however due to being in public places i held it in all the time. later not knowing this isnt advised. when you dont release a gas it doesnt just disaappear. it travels back up through your intestinal walls and stays there with no way out. according to my gp the way it works is that your intestinal walls succumbs to pressure being built up by the gas and create gas pockets which in your intestinal walls sort of beeing seeped through them into the blood, however not quite like leaky gut syndrome but it stays like a balloon attactched to your intestinal walls fermenting hence why the smell is normally worse than a random fart. most of us do have the problem that these smells are random, well mine is this is explained becasue after the intestinals can only take up som much pressure it then releases through the bodys blood pores skin just like a fart, a seeping motion. basically to supress gas might have caused all this now apparently i have a few weak points in my stomach where gas forms and sits until randomly released. how to cure it im still working on but ive come to the conclusion after all this 5 years on and absolute countless efforts of research and medicall opninions, food is a very small part in all this. everyone is saying stay away form this or that but at the end of the day all the foods are causing the smell, thats not the problem the problem remains its escaping, so we have to ask the real questions where from and why. i found out where and possibly why the explanation given is a strong one but im still open for other smedical suggestions; now i need to know the fix. the problem of my gas was due to poor diet and a hectic lifestyle but supressing that created my problems i wont go blamiming the odd burger or beer to creating this. my gut like most of yours has physical problems in its anatomy hence the random foul smells. stress physical exercise, heat all amognst a few to name aid this problem. i will post back after i get some expert advise on how solve this becasue it is hell yes???? one suggestion was to actually cut me open to see if there was a problem, physically with my insides, random holes in my walls and so forth. i will do that if neccessary. it what im willing to do to find a solution.

elliott
God

Post by elliott »

I think it holds water. I don't think it's all about holding in fart gas, but something related to the inability for natural digestive (byproduct) gas to properly escape the system...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic