Your Email Address:

First Name:

Colon Hydro Therapy

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

me wrote: its been 6 more days since this post. How are you doing now?? with the probiotic and also do you think colon hidrotherapy is a posible cure??
I'm basically back to how I was before the cleanse, though my diet is a little different. Instead of eating cereal all the time like I used to, I'm pretty much avoiding it.. Instead, I'm eating 1 or 2 servings of white rice a day among other meals..

Ever since the colon cleanse I haven't had diahrea most every morning like I was having for a long while before that. The uh, poop :p is more solid.. I'm not sure what I think made that change.. could be the probiotics.. could have been the cleanse itself.. Though it's probably because I'm eating foods that are more solid as opposed to the endless cereal I was consuming before.

I'm also now more aware of products that have a huge list of chemicals and other things in them.. I'm hesitant to eat something that has all kinds of sodium blah blah, or chorlsdlfdshgkdjfgh whatever.. I'm going to try eating things with minimal ingredients.. If it's a cereal, it shouldn't say anything more than 'whole oats, nuts, sugar' or something like that rather than a paragraph of strange scientific terms.

Breath wise, I don't think it's helped much.. Now that the rotten egg smell (in my excrement) is coming back (or maybe never left), my breath continues to smell fartish or poopy ... All I can conclude is that my body is creating excess amounts of this bad smell... Or maybe it can't break it down for some reason..

As far as colon cleanse stand, I would say it's probably a good idea to do at least once. Just to see what it does for you... Mentally, it's comforting to think that you're rinsing out things that could have been in there for years that shouldn't be.. Especially if you have a junk food or processed kinf of diet. It's also especially affordable, so you might as well give it a shot.
I wouldn't suggest it as a treatment for badbreath though.. A colon cleanse will clean you out, but not solve your problem. .. Still, give it a shot and see what happens. Just beware of some therapists trying to lasso you into spending more money than necessary.

I'm going to finish off this probiotic. The therapist I went to seems interested in my general well being, so I think she's going to contact me in the future.. She's talked about it anyway.. If she doesn't, oh well.

My next battle against bb will include finishing the probiotic form the colon cleanse as well as taking Udon's Super Probiotic or whatever it is.. It's the kind sold here on the site. You just suck or chew it until it dissolves.. I don't really think this will help.. It's more of a 'what the heck' kinda thing. When I get this in the mail, I'm going to take this in addition to finishing off the old probiotic. I also ordered some Odor Cleanse... I don't have much faith in any of these products, but I need to just get them out of the way, you know? Then I can say that yes, I have tried excessive oral care, washes, nasal rinses, colon cleanse, probiotics, and other products.

If the therapist can't help me figure out the problem, I'll probably try to save up for some health insurace so I can get my tonsils out and nasal polyps investigated.. These things probably have nothing to do with what's going on in my colon, but it's a problem and a bb amplifier if anything.

Ugh.. I'm tired of all this.. But I'm not at wits end yet.... Though now that I'm back in classes, I feel increased pressure because I have to sit right next to other people >.<

greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

I wouldn't give up on colon cleanse yet. Try colon cleansing products.
me
Advanced

Post by me »

Ugh.. I'm tired of all this.. But I'm not at wits end yet.... Though now that I'm back in classes, I feel increased pressure because I have to sit right next to other people >.<
i feel your pain, i have to sit in class right next to people. i just feel like 8-[
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic