Your Email Address:

First Name:

PLEASE ALL LISTEN UP - I BEEN TO COLON HYDROTHERAPY YESTERDY

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

jimi, what was involved with liver flush? Was it apple juice?

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

no

grapefruit juice + olive oil
Lonely
Total Newbie

Post by Lonely »

Jimi wrote:I definately seee less reactions when doing liver flush I mean after a few days, like after each flush it gets better and less bb

you have to try it and do it for 1 year to get rid of bb or even 2 years. I believe this will save me.

It has no sideefffects like halitomafia crap, it makes you feel better, less depressed and scared try it.

Liver is the cause. Liver should clean our mouth and throat but it does not because it is sick.

Also I will do some parasite cleaning.
Jimi,
I think if you post the steps and the methodology of flashing the liver, some members may give a shot.
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

OK i´ve finaly found a place where they do colon hydro therapy
it´s not far from where i live :D so i´m gonna make a apointment
they´re not very expensive (84 €uro)
I´m really happy cause i really wanna give it a try.
I red somewhere that 70 % of illness starts in the colon, it may not help me but i
like the idea of having a clean and good working colon.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

faith59
Junior

LIVER AND GALLBLADER CLEANSE ARTICLE

Post by faith59 »

I just found an article on cleaning the liver and gallbladder and it does mention bad breath and something about Chinese bitters known to cool the liver . Didn't someone claim they got cured by taking some kind of Chinese Herb ? Anyway just wanted to bring this article to all of your attention. l

http://www.sensiblehealth.com/
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

i'd like to try these parasite and liver flushes.. but these articles are.. hm.. they don't seem descriptive enough for me..

What are some of these products and where do I get them? It's like some crazy witches brew and the author of the article doesn't really care to mention where you can get this stuff.

It doesn't seem 'down to earth' enough for me.. I'd like to try them though somehow.. According to one of those articles, a liver flush should only be done once or twice a year typically and seems to only take a couple days to accomplish.. I was scared I'd have to be drinking fruit juice for 8 months.

http://www.marylandcolonhydrotherapy.com/index.htm

Here's one Hydrotherapy Clinic in the United States. I'm actaully really surprise.d. It's only 75 bucks per session! .. The problem for me would be driving 330 miles to get there.. It'd easily cost more to get there than the actual service itself.. I'd want to do at least 3 sessions .. If only this were closer to me -_-
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

I used to live in MD. If anyone wants to arrange a trip... I can get a bus down there... I don't drive.

WTH I'll try it.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

check curezone.com

it is the best resource for those questions

i knowi amdoing liver flush every 2 weeks for 2 years

and with liver flush you do also intestine flush so you dont have to go the therapist for that
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

but you still have bad breath?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

yes of course

i think it is getting better if i do liver flushes

i will tell better in few months
greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

i'm glad to your sucess but plz don't put down salt water cleansing (it is not painful, not sure why it was like that for you) and probiotics from activia/yoplait.

there maybe a few of us who can't do hydro therapy and will resort to salt water cleansing/colon cleansing products.
me
Advanced

Post by me »

wow sounds promising, does anyone know how much this procudure is in the states, more or less?
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

me wrote:wow sounds promising, does anyone know how much this procudure is in the states, more or less?
you should find a link in one of my posts up there..

There's a place in Maryland and it only costs 75 dollars per session.

I'm really considering going there.. It's 330 miles from me, but after reading about it, I really think it could help me out..
Tonight was just terrible.. it could smell the scent of my own shit when i have an upset stomach, only this was coming out my my nose... It has to be colon related.. waking up everymorning with an upset stomach seems like something worth going to a clinic for anyway..

I'm going to call that clinic tomorrow.. I want to ask them a few things.. If I could get cleaned out a few times, then immediately followup with probiotics and maybe odorcleanse, maybe I can get a handle on this..

I'd also like to try liver cleanse but that seems to be a home activity that I really need to learn a lot about before attempting...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic