Your Email Address:

First Name:

venting

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Busted
God

Post by Busted »

Maybe you should have just included the words "I love you" in that letter, at least you would have known her response to that by now. :?

Cause right now it seems like she's pretending she never read the letter at all and as long as you don't mention it, she won't talk about it.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

This is your chance. Who cares if she says "no". If you suffer from CH pretty much everything in your life is just a sum of bad things happening to you. So this can go bad too, it wouldn't make any difference.

**** everything in this life man. Everyone knows this life sucks. But maybe you're lucky this time. ;)
spygirl
Junior

Post by spygirl »

Be cool thanatos and don't show much of your feelings to her. Hope you'll have enjoyable dinner together.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

thanatos wrote:OK, I'm a ****ing idiot & embarrassed, but I want to share this with everyone.

I just loaned her another $2,000 a few days ago because she said the girl who was supposed to deposit the store's money at the bank took it and said she was never given the money to deposit. She went on a pity speech and said she's also told by the city inspectors that she can't sleep in her other business (it has a room upstairs) so she was saying how she would liketo rent out a room from me. Then she went on and on about how she's trying to protect me from her husband during her divorce and doesn't want me getting involved which is why she doesn't contact me much now.

I know I'm going to get flamed hard, but the day I gave her the money I realized how she played me hard. She was telling me everything I wanted to hear and because I'm really depressed now I ****ing caved.

I feel so bad and angry at myself right now. I cannot believe I let this happen. I was so desperate and lonely.

I don't even know this ****ing woman. WTF did I do?! How the ***k did she play me this hard? Never have I been played like this.

Holy ****ing shit.

I'm waking up to what just happened & I'm incredibly embarrassed. The amount I have given her is now way beyond the jurisdiction of small claims court. I'll have to take it to a higher court now.

I think she'll sign an agreement if I threaten her with a lawsuit & get her soon to be ex husband involved (she's trying to get money from him). I could ***k her up so bad right now. I'm going to sit her down and lay it out for her.

Honestly, I don't think she's lying because I've seen the proof of much of what she says, but she's PLAYING ME to get me to help her. That is what's fucked up & I should have opened my eyes sooner.

Flame away ](*,)
Ready men!? FIIIIREE!!!!!!!!!

You need to stop giving this person money!!!! Yes, she's playing you.. She's played you all along. Even if she is being honest, it isn't your role to rescue her. If she never hits rock bottom, she'll just do this shit for the rest of her life! You need to threaten her now .. Don't hesitate to take it to court, or you'll never get your money back. What happens if she would actually sleep with you .. Would you be fooled again?

Do you know how many tonsillectomies all that money could have payed for!? DO you know how many BB sufferers could have benefitted from all that money? But you're throwing it all away .. Just giving it to some non- BB cunt who's been using you this whole time! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

*pulls out fire extinguisher*

Alrighty.. I'm finished.

But I do sympathise with you. Women are tricky like that.. Just make sure you learned something from this upsetting situation. :-k
j0n1982
Junior

Post by j0n1982 »

***Points finger and laugh out loud***

:lol:

On a serious note,

Come on, homeboy. You know better than that. If I have that amount of money, I'd go and see either that guy from NY or head to Israel.. Do yourself a favor and stop playing nice (dumb).
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

This is indeed pretty funny. Sorry for finding this funny. I know life owns us all, but there's nothin we can do about it. You just let that woman own u. ROFLMAO.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

thanatos wrote: Why do you women operate that way? :-k
Lol...we dont all operate that way thantos, maybe just the few bad ones that you've met upon.

But she seems to be faffing around with you, if she was interested, you guys would be together already. I understand how you feel you keep going back thinking things will turn out better this time, but you end up being hurt again. Its up to you to say ok no more, and leave her alone.

Lets just hope this aint another ploy to ask for more money from you. And my advice to you would be not to give her any more.

findacure
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic