Your Email Address:

First Name:

venting

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
thanatos
God
venting

Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

Don`t take this the wrong way man but are you sure she really had these problems?
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Jezus, she has you for a sugar daddy, she is just using you man, how you can not see that. I would dump this girl in a second.

I am certain she is a bad seed. Usually people are obsessed if a girl gives them good sex, then I would understand you would help her with money.

Open your eyes man
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

#-o this is why relationships are basically impossible for us

you really don't want to get deep into a girl's life with a problem like ours.. don't forget, we are revolting to even good and wonderful people. We don't belong in society :?

It's nice you got to spend some time with a girl and enjoy it, but this is your life.. and I think what comes first is YOU.. buy your vitamin thingamajig and try to cure yourself so you can truly be alive.
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

Hehe that's a pretty funny story. It's probably because she is starting to notice you're trying to get closer to her. She just wants to stay friends, that's all. Your bb could have something to do with it. That's something we will probably never find out. :lol:
maclean
Junior

Post by maclean »

you must be ****ing mad dont be silly mate and get your money back.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Let me explain, you fall into friend zone, she will probably never ***k you beucae you are too late, and nw you gave her money, how will she pay you back, probably no way.
Phoenix
Total Newbie

Post by Phoenix »

Yup, get rid of this girl...scrape her off.

As if it was not already bad enough, you have to consider the chance that she could have a few guys on the line that are all giving her money (which she is so conveniently not paying back).

I would politely ask for the money back, wait for the inevitable excuse as to why she can't repay, and then threaten serious legal action. If the excuses continue, then follow thru on the legal action.

Stay positive...you can get that money back.
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

wow $7000, thats major. I would only put myself in that kind of debt for a family member or a long term partner/friend.

Sounds like you were kind of buying her affection.

I think its best to get your money back and cut her loose, her reacting to your BB, is gonna make you contious all the time, you will never be able to relax, because you will always be trying not to expose her to your BB.

also she never used to react so why she doing it now? hmmm sounds like shes trying to push you away!
pink
Total Newbie

Post by pink »

You are a good man Thanatos for helping her the way you did. I hope that she will pay you, if not take her ass to court. Don't blame your bad breath on how she is treating you. I'm sure she smell your breath before you loan her the money. When a girl tells you she's busy, the truth is that she's just too busy for you. Move on! Right now you should just focus on yourself.
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

Don't blame your bad breath on how she is treating you. I'm sure she smell your breath before you loan her the money.
Good point :!: :!: :!:

IF a woman likes you, she likes you. Bb or armpit smell or farting or misstreating her, nothing matters. (She might wanna get rid of you for the latter but would still like you.)

This one doesn't like you.

I really hope you get your money back.
Bad breath is not something to hide behind!
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic