THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 13 matches
- Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: scheduled chat
- Replies: 1
- Views: 834
- Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How many of you have been to a periodontist?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3142
I've been to a periodontist. I used to have really deep pockets and I was sure that's why I had BB. Well I went through some deep cleanings, used a special mouthwash, and was checked by the doc again recently. He said my gums look great now. Sadly, it wasn't the cure for me. Hopefully it works for ...
- Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: This guy's post inspired me...
- Replies: 26
- Views: 9895
- Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Life of Sewerbreath
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2013
- Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:24 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: HELP!!!!!!!!!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2006
- Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: This is getting worse
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3922
- Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: raw food diet
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3401
asd,
I've been checked over by dentists, a periodontist, my family doctor, an ENT, and a GE. None of them had any answers for me. I don't believe I have a localized infection because I've been on antibiotics before and there was no change in my bb. I'm at a loss as to what is the cause of my breath ...
I've been checked over by dentists, a periodontist, my family doctor, an ENT, and a GE. None of them had any answers for me. I don't believe I have a localized infection because I've been on antibiotics before and there was no change in my bb. I'm at a loss as to what is the cause of my breath ...
- Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: raw food diet
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3401
raw food diet
I just started a raw food way of eating last week. No improvement in my bb yet, but I think it will take time.
I saw from reading back posts that some of you have gone raw with excellent results. Are any of you still raw? Is it still working? How long did it take to work?
Thanks in advance,
Boo
I saw from reading back posts that some of you have gone raw with excellent results. Are any of you still raw? Is it still working? How long did it take to work?
Thanks in advance,
Boo
- Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: grapefruit seed extract and me
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3982
- Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: grapefruit seed extract and me
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3982
I'm sorry to say it did not go well. I only had two drinks (because I was driving) but shortly after the evening started I got a bad taste in my mouth and noticed people all around me rubbing their noses. I was crushed. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up so much with this GSE. I do think it helps ...
- Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: grapefruit seed extract and me
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3982
So far so good. I went to Starbucks today - it was crowded but only one person was sniffing, and I like to think its because she had a cold. I have noticed I have to keep up with it regularly - not just when I go out. I also noticed the longer I gargle the better it works. This leads me to believe ...
- Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: grapefruit seed extract and me
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3982
- Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: grapefruit seed extract and me
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3982
grapefruit seed extract and me
Hi everyone - first post here but I've been lurking for ages. I'm so excited I can barely type. I just got back from lunch with a friend - a notorious nose-wiper, sneezer and cougher - and I had no reaction from her at all today!!! After lunch I went to the grocery store and there were no reactions ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.