THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 8 matches

by Shliet
Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Sad Story
Replies: 5
Views: 1672

Hi,

I heard some people use a Waterpick to wash sinus. I used a sea solution (bought at drugstore) to spray. It goes to throat but it feels very clean after. I have lost my gagging reflex from brushing after frequent use of this.
by Shliet
Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Publication/documentation
Replies: 0
Views: 917

Publication/documentation

I was wondering if you had a database of scientific articles/presentations related to BB where we could maybe find something.

I start with this, I think the ppt presentation might be very helpful:

https://files.nyu.edu/gcl1/public/

'Halitosis Case - Prof. Spielman'

Feel free to share other ...
by Shliet
Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: i am very close to a cure
Replies: 18
Views: 8223

Stay strong you'll find the problem!
by Shliet
Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:03 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Saliva test...
Replies: 1
Views: 1092

Thanks!
by Shliet
Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:16 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Small things you notice
Replies: 6
Views: 2403

Thanks, it's definitely on my to do list after November.
by Shliet
Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:15 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Possible cure? Please read :)
Replies: 6
Views: 2867

Hi MomSoph,

26 yr here. Well thank you for sharing this! I was planning to go to my dentist in December because I am tired of having this problem.

This is very interesting because my dentist also told me that my teeth and gum are very very healthy and look good. Could you please clarify what you ...
by Shliet
Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Small things you notice
Replies: 6
Views: 2403

It was the prevpac triple therapy. I felt so weak afterwards. Curious thing is that I didn't notice much during the treatment.

Also my H.pylori level was between the two ranges (non-present and present), but the doctor gave it to me anyway. I was happy at the moment.

I have not been tested again.
by Shliet
Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Small things you notice
Replies: 6
Views: 2403

Small things you notice

Hello everyone, I have been on this site for a year now but lost my previous account. It doesn't matter as I will use this one from now on.

I wanted to propose for everyone to write symptoms they have, I'm curious to see how common some type of things are. I don't really know what kind of format we ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗