THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Okalidookalidoo
Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: White stuff??
Replies: 2
Views: 1123

Bump
by Okalidookalidoo
Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: White stuff??
Replies: 2
Views: 1123

White stuff??

Hey all.
Sumtimes I get some tiny bits of rotten(?) food at the back of my throat I suspect, really small like 2 mm diameter, and I managed to take a look at one or two by coughing really hard.
Before forcing it out I noticed that my breath smelled kind of awful and the smell from that stuff matches ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗