THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 15 matches
- Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:12 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Updated Story: Moving Backwards
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6803
Updated Story: Moving Backwards
Anyone else feel like they’ve experienced a lot of personal growth while dealing with this issue just to be knocked back to you’re lowest point? That’s how I feel right now. I’ve experienced amazing growth and have been able to achieve such great things in the past 3-4 years. I have a great ...
- Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Update
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2552
Re: Update
Hey all. I posted on this site 3 years ago and haven't posted since then. Just wanted to vent and share my journey within those three years. In my previous posts I was still in high school and just recently graduated. Yay! I honestly never thought I would get to that point without having a major ...
- Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Update
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2552
Re: Update
Any nasal BB? I'm trying to figure out if teeth problem can cause nasal BB too.
Sorry for not responding sooner. But from what I can tell I don’t have nasal BB. If I shut my mouth really tight & breathe heavily through my nose I don’t smell anything like I do when my mouth is open & I breathe ...
Sorry for not responding sooner. But from what I can tell I don’t have nasal BB. If I shut my mouth really tight & breathe heavily through my nose I don’t smell anything like I do when my mouth is open & I breathe ...
- Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Who tells you you have BB? Can everyone smell it?
- Replies: 36
- Views: 8042
Re: Who tells you you have BB? Can everyone smell it?
I’ve never had anyone directly say I have bad breath but I think it’s safe to assume it’s true because of how strangers react with their body language or indirect comments. Like the other comments my mom swears it’s not true. I can’t always smell my breath but I can just feel if it smells. I can ...
- Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Wisdom tooth update
- Replies: 1
- Views: 962
Wisdom tooth update
In an earlier update post I discussed discovering that my odor was coming from my wisdom teeth. Well I went to the dentist a few months ago & lied about having pain so that I can get them removed. They showed me my x rays & even though I lied there were still some issues with the teeth & I was told ...
- Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Update
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2552
Update
Hey all. I posted on this site 3 years ago and haven't posted since then. Just wanted to vent and share my journey within those three years. In my previous posts I was still in high school and just recently graduated. Yay! I honestly never thought I would get to that point without having a major ...
- Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:20 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Feeling like giving up
- Replies: 9
- Views: 21955
Feeling like giving up
As we all know bad breath can cause our feelings and emotions to get out of hand and it's a constant struggle learning how to cope despite what is happening. I've been trying to cope but I think I've reached my breaking point. My main problem is school. I'm so sick and tired of feeling the same way ...
- Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:21 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Frustrated
- Replies: 14
- Views: 24108
I do have people I like to be around but I don't fully trust them. Maybe I'm just being paranoid or assuming the worst but I think they do talk about me behind my back. I don't know if this is true but I feel like I can just tell. I feel like everyone does to be honest. . I don't know. I do love and ...
- Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:39 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Frustrated
- Replies: 14
- Views: 24108
I'm at the doctor now with my dad because of headaches which relate to my anxiety but I don't trust him at all and don't want to talk about my problems with him here. On the way here he walked ahead of me like we weren't rogether. He asked me a question and after I responded he continued to walk ...
- Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:33 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Frustrated
- Replies: 14
- Views: 24108
The meat, fish, and milk will be hard to cut out of my diet. I eat these things the most so if I stop there will only be rice, eggs, bread, and sometimes vegetables and fruits that I can really eat which is not enough. I don't have money to go out & buy new foods. And I don't have any tonsil stones ...
- Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:10 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Frustrated
- Replies: 14
- Views: 24108
Frustrated
With my bad breath I've been sad and depressed but now I'm just extremely frustrated. Today I had to give a presentation in class and only quickly glanced a few times at the audience while reading my power point. At the end of the presentation I looked at the teacher and he had his nose and mouth ...
- Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:39 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Sad and Depressed
- Replies: 1
- Views: 19515
Sad and Depressed
I've posted my story on here under the "My Story" topic and felt a little bit better for a few days after that but as of recently I feel so emotionally and physically drained. I feel like I can't function or ever stop feeling anxious or panicked because of my stupid bad breath. I can't even simply ...
- Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:46 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cursed with BB
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4730
- Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:29 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cursed with BB
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4730
- Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:16 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cursed with BB
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4730
Cursed with BB
As of recently, I've discovered that I have really bad breath. It smells like feces and is obviously extremely embarrassing. I'm glad that I have found this site because there are people here that I can relate to and discuss my problems with. I've been looking on this site for awhile and just now ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.