THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Blahface
Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Sad Story
Replies: 5
Views: 1676

Thanks guys.

I tried a mucus loosener it didn't really help. Also i heard the Waterpik is a loud piece of equipment. Do you blow your nose after ?

Ps: isn't the whole point in the netipot cleanse to let the water flow out the other nostril? I never heard of puttin a finger in the other nostril..
by Blahface
Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Sad Story
Replies: 5
Views: 1676

Hi,

I heard some people use a Waterpick to wash sinus. I used a sea solution (bought at drugstore) to spray. It goes to throat but it feels very clean after. I have lost my gagging reflex from brushing after frequent use of this.

I heard that machine is really loud. Also when you use it do you ...
by Blahface
Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:47 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Sad Story
Replies: 5
Views: 1676

My Sad Story

I have no idea when I got bad breath but it has been with me since 7 years. :cry:

Up-to-date:

After lots of research I've realized I have a mucus problem. I am doing the netipot cleanse a lot but I never get more than a little mucus after I blow my nose. Even right after the netipot cleanse I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗