Searching,
Thanks for the update. I'm glad this solution is working for you. I know how good it feels to not have to worry about this type of problem in public, especially in a social setting.
I used the chlorox bleach rinse and had very positive results the first two weeks or so, only using the ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 42 matches
- Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272896
- Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272896
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Does anyone have any new updates or still having positive results with this solution? I was looking for bleach at the store and couldn't find anything >8.25 SH solution. They are now selling "concentrated" bottles of bleach. I tried it and thought I put enough water to get the right concentration of ...
- Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272896
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Hi Chika,
I use regular household Clorox bleach. I use a dropper for the drops. The solution is really diluted, but I've only used it in my irrigator. I put 5 drops of Clorox bleach, unscented (5.25% bleach solution) with 1 tsp. of water. What measurement of bleach to water are you using? How much ...
I use regular household Clorox bleach. I use a dropper for the drops. The solution is really diluted, but I've only used it in my irrigator. I put 5 drops of Clorox bleach, unscented (5.25% bleach solution) with 1 tsp. of water. What measurement of bleach to water are you using? How much ...
- Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272896
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
I decided to try this method. I have been in and out of this site for some time and was vveeerrrryyy skeptical as to the outcome of this process. The first time I experimented with the bleach rinse (Saturday), I used it in the irrigator (1 tsp. of water/5 drops of bleach). There wasn't a bad bleach ...
- Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Irrigation of gums using powerful antibacterials
- Replies: 29
- Views: 15385
- Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Procedures & surgeries
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11388
Follow-up
Since I last posted on Nov. 17, my bb has returned, but I have more control over it than before. The left side of my gums/teeth in the back react to temperatured solids/liquids and causes my teeth and gums to throb with pain. I called the dentist they said to try using Synsodine. This was a week ago ...
- Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Procedures & surgeries
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11388
Stinckynick...
I had my toothe extraction, filling and right side scaling done yesterday. I was afraid my bb breath would come back with the toothe extraction due to the blood released in my mouth. I brushed and used the water pick last night, I still have no bb. My tongue does still have a light ...
I had my toothe extraction, filling and right side scaling done yesterday. I was afraid my bb breath would come back with the toothe extraction due to the blood released in my mouth. I brushed and used the water pick last night, I still have no bb. My tongue does still have a light ...
- Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Procedures & surgeries
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11388
- Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: coconut oil
- Replies: 66
- Views: 52427
I purchased a jar of VCO about a week ago and take 1 tbs. 3 times a day (before each meal). The only change for me is my body odor has changed for the worse and my mouth now smells like monuer, not fecal like before. When I drink water, it's not a metallic taste anymore, but a taste I would have ...
- Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Still not cured...soon to meet someone!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4554
Bought Coconut oi
Well, my tongue is not staying pink as much and the white coating is coming back as much as possible. I'm starting to get those "reactions" again from people, so I know the mouthwash/toothepaste isn't working like it did the first few days.
I purchased a jar of Coconut oil to see if this will help ...
I purchased a jar of Coconut oil to see if this will help ...
- Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Still not cured...soon to meet someone!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4554
Update!
I've been using the Vita-Myr mouthwash for about a week now and it seems to be doing good. I purschased the toothepaste over the weekend. It has a very strong clover flavor, but if you can tolerate the smell, then you can use these products.
I went to a social event this Saturday and decided to ...
I went to a social event this Saturday and decided to ...
- Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Still not cured...soon to meet someone!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4554
Mouthwash
I noticed when I used the mouthwash, it makes my tongue less white and more pinkish. I can't smell the bb. I usually smell my bb when I speak to certain people and so I purposely spoke to them at a closer distance yesterday and couldn't smell anything. Later that night, I could feel my mouth drying ...
- Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Still not cured...soon to meet someone!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4554
Bought mouthwash w/zinc
I went to a wholefood store last night to find Caprylic acid and had no luck. I found a mouth wash called Vita-Myrr which contains zinc (picolinate?), folic acid, clove oil and myrrh oil. Tried it last night and my breath felt a little different. Asked my son if he could smell my bb and he said no ...
- Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Still not cured...soon to meet someone!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4554
New solutions...
Well, the ACV didn't last long. After using sea salt to clean my tongue, I have no feeling in it. Although the sea salt did seem to help (used as mouth wash also), the white coating is still there. I bought zinc gluconate (50 mg) and crushed one pill and placed on tongue. Made smell worse. Dried out ...
- Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Still not cured...soon to meet someone!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4554
New solutions...
Well, the ACV didn't last long. After using sea salt to clean my tongue, I have no feeling in it. Although the sea salt did seem to help (used as mouth wash also), the white coating is still there. I bought zinc gluconate (50 mg) and crushed one pill and placed on tongue. Made smell worse. Dried out ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.