THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:16 pm
- Forum: EVERYTHING RELATED WITH OUR WEBSITE
- Topic: Happy new year!!!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 18815
- Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Need help!!!!! Can nasal polyps cause terrible bb????
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9665
Hey
I am in the same predicament....I have had bb for the last 6 or 7 years, and I am 20. I have tried everything I can imagine, from getting impacted wisdoms removed, to using gse in a neti pot, hydropulse machine and a squirt bottle, sutra neti, had my tonsils and adenoids removed as a child, and ...
I am in the same predicament....I have had bb for the last 6 or 7 years, and I am 20. I have tried everything I can imagine, from getting impacted wisdoms removed, to using gse in a neti pot, hydropulse machine and a squirt bottle, sutra neti, had my tonsils and adenoids removed as a child, and ...
- Tue May 05, 2009 11:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Mucus drainage and cilia motility
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3774
Yes I have read up on it and you are absolutely right, but IDK what else to try...I removed all four wisdom teeth for orthodontic treatment 2 years ago, I Had sinus surgery with septoplasty and submucosal resection, and my breathing has improved tenfold! I had tonsils and adenoids removed as a child ...
- Sun May 03, 2009 4:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Mucus drainage and cilia motility
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3774
- Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:13 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Finally told parents.....feel much worse
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6105
yeah dude...i think maybe you should try to calm your mind, get some help first psychologically for what bb is doing to your head, and then second i would say to hold on, n keep searching, there is a REASON, why you have bb, and you should put your mind in a clear place, and tackle these things one ...
- Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone here live in GA?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1573
- Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: At what Distance can other people smell the BB?
- Replies: 60
- Views: 51866
- Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:43 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Smelly Tooth? Cause?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11938
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.