THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 14 matches
- Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Low Carb and pro biotics diet
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3647
- Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Body Mint, Charcoal & Flora-Balance
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2853
- Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Low Carb and pro biotics diet
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3647
Low Carb and pro biotics diet
I have been on a low carb diet for about 2 weeks now and at the same time I'm taking a pro-biotic called flora balance. Ive been taking double the recomended dose mainly because they shipped my order twice which consists of 4 flora balance in the morning, 2 biotin after lunch and 2 ultimate acid ...
- Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth = Shit breath?
- Replies: 58
- Views: 41956
- Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:14 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My bad breath was from my esophagus (throat), not my mouth..
- Replies: 148
- Views: 101472
- Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My blue light diary
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7036
I just stick my tongue out as far as I can and shine it on as close as possible without touching,After that I have one of those dental mirrors to reflect it down to the back of my tongue. I dont get tonsil stones often and when I do they are very small in comparison to pics I see on the internet but ...
- Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My blue light diary
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7036
- Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OraMD
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4682
- Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: THE MAGIC BLUE LIGHT . AM I CURED ?
- Replies: 107
- Views: 37691
- Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Theory of Underlying Cause of my BB – Carbs & Blood Gluc
- Replies: 29
- Views: 10048
- Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: bodymint???
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1240
- Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: This guy's post inspired me...
- Replies: 26
- Views: 9881
Started this no carb, sugar and dairy diet today. Ive eaten tinned tuna with salad, some roast chicken left over from dinner yesterday and had steak with two poached eggs and salad for dinner(yum). All ive been drinking is tap water and tea(pg tips) without sweeteners, I know its early and Ive tried ...
- Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: At what Distance can other people smell the BB?
- Replies: 60
- Views: 51855
I think bad breath can travel, certainly fill a closed room but perhaps paranoia is creeping in when you think the people driving the car driving behind you are reacting to your breath.Ive tried the usual remedies with no permanent solution but am having the best results following the link titled ...
- Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fresh Breath All Day at Last
- Replies: 152
- Views: 73772
Ive been trying the hydrogen perox and colgate method for a few days now with good results. I can usually taste shite a few hours after cleaning my mouth but only when I swallow which leads me to believe that my problem is right at the back of the throat. Like everyone Ive tried everything, this is ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.