THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 27 matches
- Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: mesterbation and bb!
- Replies: 38
- Views: 13321
- Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bleach as mouthwash? Crazy or not?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4846
Diluted bleach
Jimi,
I am so glad that you are bringing more attention to this subject. I have been using the diluted bleach as a mouthwash since finding out about it, and I can tell you that it is definitely giving me a much cleaner feeling mouth. I have even use it as a sinus rinse but when you use it as a ...
I am so glad that you are bringing more attention to this subject. I have been using the diluted bleach as a mouthwash since finding out about it, and I can tell you that it is definitely giving me a much cleaner feeling mouth. I have even use it as a sinus rinse but when you use it as a ...
- Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Instant easy and cheap cure !!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 12152
Instant easy and cheap cure !!
You guys have to try this. I was wondering if it was safe to use diluted bleach as a mouth wash. I looked it up on Google and sure enough it is !!! The ratio of common bleach ( not concentrated ) is slightly less then 2 teaspoons of bleach to 8 ozs of water...gently stir and use it as mouth wash. It ...
- Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:10 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried snorting probiotics ?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3119
- Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried snorting probiotics ?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3119
- Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried snorting probiotics ?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3119
- Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried snorting probiotics ?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3119
Has anyone tried snorting probiotics ?
Hi everyone,
I have had a thought occur to me that may help us get rid of our "curse".
I was wondering what effect snorting probiotics would have on our problem. I think it may help us out...as it would deliver the good bacteria to our sinus and nasal cavities as well as reach those areas above ...
I have had a thought occur to me that may help us get rid of our "curse".
I was wondering what effect snorting probiotics would have on our problem. I think it may help us out...as it would deliver the good bacteria to our sinus and nasal cavities as well as reach those areas above ...
- Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I may have stumbled onto a cure for all of us.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5537
I may have stumbled onto a cure for all of us.
First I would like to say that I have been a member of this site for a number of years but I have not posted anything for the past couple of years because I didn't feel that I had any useful information to contribute.
The cure that I am going to tell you about is very strange when you first hear ...
The cure that I am going to tell you about is very strange when you first hear ...
- Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Olive oil , salt and water mouthwash
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2214
- Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Olive oil , salt and water mouthwash
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2214
Olive oil , salt and water mouthwash
I happened to be reading about Olive oil on a website the other day and the particular article I read mentioned that a mixture of Olive oil,salt and water was considered a cure or at least a treatment for halitosis. It was a treatment given in the Talmud which as far as I could tell is an ancient ...
- Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: could my acid reflux be causing my stank breath?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3838
- Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:06 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: For the very skinny/underweight
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10491
- Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:13 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: For the very skinny/underweight
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10491
- Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Smelling own breath?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6746
- Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cant wait till I die
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5449
Oneday,
You will be delivered...in due time. You will be made stronger by going through this experience....by bearing this burden. Every human carries their burden, there is every conceivable form of pain and suffering in this world. Look around in the world and try to perceive the circumstances ...
You will be delivered...in due time. You will be made stronger by going through this experience....by bearing this burden. Every human carries their burden, there is every conceivable form of pain and suffering in this world. Look around in the world and try to perceive the circumstances ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.