THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Heikos
Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Oragenics Probiora
Replies: 8
Views: 4498

Didn't really help ](*,). Maybe for other people, but not for me. I've tried it for 2 months, but it didn't change anything.

I read somewhere else that it is only meant to help against gum diseases, instead of battling bad breath bacteria on the tongue.

Since, i've stopped with Evoraplus or also ...
by Heikos
Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Oragenics Probiora
Replies: 8
Views: 4498

Hi FBseeker and carlos_bigsby,

received mine today. I will report the results too.

I'd also like to know which other oral care products you use (eg type toothpaste). This way we can compare the different combinations with the Evoraplus treatment.

Until today I used Therabreath products, see ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗