THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 9 matches

by -.-
Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: first colon hydrotherapy
Replies: 6
Views: 2814

Please let us know how it goes
by -.-
Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lactobacillus reuteri
Replies: 1
Views: 1418

Lactobacillus reuteri

Anyone tried taking it? It's a strain of bacteria found in mothers milk, that naturally inhibits the gut. I read quite a few articles stating that L. reuteri, can help fight bb caused by other bacteria.

I've taken probiotics in the past without much success, but I don't know if they contain L ...
by -.-
Sun May 24, 2015 6:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192844

Toronto, Canada
by -.-
Sun May 24, 2015 6:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: silent reflux
Replies: 9
Views: 6144

Sorry for Bumping this old thread, but I think it might be useful to some of us.

I had (most likely still do) h pylori and GERD. While on h pylori antibiotics my bb was gone ( I think) and came back once I finished taking them. This seems to happen to a lot of you.

My theory is that I got ...
by -.-
Thu May 14, 2015 8:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I am mostly cured - want to help you now!
Replies: 36
Views: 11501

Anyone know legitimate online websites where I can buy Metronidazole? (I live in Canada)

I'm sure that my doctor is not going to prescribe it to me, I have not idea what to do, but at this point I'm desperate to try anything. Also my symptoms sound a lot like OP's, so I have a slight hope that it ...
by -.-
Mon May 11, 2015 8:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
Replies: 462
Views: 171099

So if BB would be coming from adenoids wouldn't sinus cleaning with netipot help?

I guess people who see improvement from netipot should definitely get this surgery done.

Also could someone explain me how to do the cotton swab test. I feel like sticking a Q-tip down my nose, might not be the ...
by -.-
Mon May 11, 2015 6:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I am mostly cured - want to help you now!
Replies: 36
Views: 11501

My BB definitely gets a whole lot worse when I drink alcohol. I think I have LES issues too.
Also I think I was cured while taking h pylori antibiotics, but it came back once I stopped (I can't smell by bb so I can never be sure).
I will definately try Metronidazole + probiotics, could you share ...
by -.-
Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ANAEROBIC BACTERIA THREAD
Replies: 52
Views: 16997

Interesting, your symptoms sound a lot like mine. I had endoscopy done,and results came back of mild gastritis and H.Pylori positive. My Doc prescribed me a course of triple antibiotic. Which seemed to help a lot, while I can't say for sure that my bb was gone, because I didn't ask anyone, but my ...
by -.-
Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Ileocecal Valve Syndrome
Replies: 64
Views: 27439

It's my firs post, I stumbled upon this forum and though that Ileocecal Valve, could be the reason of my BB. It's definitely a long shot, but I need to try it.
I found this thought, I will share with the rest of you

To locate the Ileocecal Valve area (its placement can vary slightly for each ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗