THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by sadandlonely
Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: anybody trying golden seal?
Replies: 82
Views: 47251

Hi guys

I was just wondering how everybody was getting on with this? Any improvements/changes or still the same?
by sadandlonely
Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: anybody trying golden seal?
Replies: 82
Views: 47251

Hi, I'm thinking of trying Goldenseal. The only ones I can find in UK contain Echinacea also. Is this OK or should it just be Goldenseal on it's own? Can anybody recommend somewhere to buy it from please?

Many thanks!!
by sadandlonely
Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tongue pics before & after candida/ gluten free diet
Replies: 15
Views: 10387

Hi Captain

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. I totally understand where you're coming from and when I think about the future it looks very bleak, lonely and pointless. BUT, we've got to stick together and help each other to find a cure to rid this beast once and for all.

I am more or less ...
by sadandlonely
Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tongue pics before & after candida/ gluten free diet
Replies: 15
Views: 10387

Hi Captain & ithurts

Just wondering how your diet and BB is doing? What do you guys mainly eat and snack on, particular for breakfast?

Thanks again :)
by sadandlonely
Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tongue pics before & after candida/ gluten free diet
Replies: 15
Views: 10387

Captain

P.S. Sorry to hear about your episode with the chicken. Was it organic? I believe 'regular' chicken or any type of meat should be avoided as they are pumped with antibiotics which as you know is a no no.
by sadandlonely
Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tongue pics before & after candida/ gluten free diet
Replies: 15
Views: 10387

Hi Captain

Thanks for your reply. My tongue is totally coated white/yellow and in the morning it is just pure white. No amount of scraping gets rid of it. I had an allergy test about 15 years ago but could never stick to the diet. It's only now that I realise it could be the cause of my BB that I ...
by sadandlonely
Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tongue pics before & after candida/ gluten free diet
Replies: 15
Views: 10387

Hi Captain_Cooch

I was just wondering how the diet & BB is going? I have a yeast intolerance and severely chronic BB so have been giving this diet a go. Have read many books and sites about what we can/can't eat and there appears to lots of conflicting stories regarding specific foods. My daily ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗