THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 9 matches

by skeptical
Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:02 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS
Replies: 17
Views: 7019

I can totally understand how halitiphobia can be really annoying to people who actually suffer from "real" chronic halitosis. Period.

For real sufferers, please be patient. People can gain so much information from this site and be able to understand whether they have a problem or not.

It is ...
by skeptical
Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: still in shock
Replies: 18
Views: 6001

Thanks for the well wishes.

My celebration has been going out and being with people again. I started going back to the gym and feel really great. An interesting thing happened the other day when I was working out. This person passed by and waved his hand in front of his face. A sure sign that ...
by skeptical
Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: still in shock
Replies: 18
Views: 6001

Thank you.
by skeptical
Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: still in shock
Replies: 18
Views: 6001

Sorry Elliot, you can't "take me seriously" but as I stipulated in my initial post I do believe that there are people on this site with a legitimate problem. I simply relayed my story for the small percentage of people who may be suffering needlessly.

As far as my "ignorance", it is hard to have an ...
by skeptical
Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:47 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: still in shock
Replies: 18
Views: 6001

I have three mercury fillings. Could they possibly be related to the bad taste? I never came across that possibility in my research.

The dentist I visited charged $175 for the initial visit. I am not sure about follow up fees. It was worth every penny.
by skeptical
Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: still in shock
Replies: 18
Views: 6001

I had (and currently have) a bad taste in my mouth all the time. It's like I am thirsty all the time but no matter how much I drink it does not quench it. I do not have dry mouth, just a stale feeling. Of course at first I thought I might be diabetic or have some other illness that causes extreme ...
by skeptical
Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:08 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: still in shock
Replies: 18
Views: 6001

I never had dry mouth or a white coating on my tongue just a lot of mucous. I had given up dairy but don't think that I was ever lactose intolerant. No eczema. I do have PND and currently take zyrtec.

I saw Dr. Daniel Lippiner on Park Ave bet. 38th and 39th. His phone number is 212-683-6505. He has ...
by skeptical
Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: still in shock
Replies: 18
Views: 6001

You're not kidding. I feel like I just got out of prison.
by skeptical
Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: still in shock
Replies: 18
Views: 6001

still in shock

I have been trolling this website for years. Moreover, I have suffered with bad breath for over twenty years (since middle school) and have tried every breath remedy ever invented. My life has been consumed 24/7 with worry over who was going to smell my bb. I would panic any time someone touched ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗