THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My story
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1924
My story
I am so glad I found your website. I have had this problem since I was a child. At sleep overs my friends would eat before they brush their teeth. I would be told to go brush my teeth (Immediately) . During my teenage years is was not as bad, but after my first pregnancy my bb became much more ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.