THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 62 matches

by integral
Mon May 04, 2009 4:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: halitosis
Replies: 21
Views: 6962

I was when I was in high grade school. I was told by parents, brother, people around me, and someone even called me a "toilet man". But then I cured my highly decayed teeth and it was ok.
by integral
Mon May 04, 2009 2:29 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: halitosis
Replies: 21
Views: 6962

thanatos, there may be different degrees of bb, so maybe not everyone is told about it due to this reason.
by integral
Fri May 01, 2009 4:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tongue coating and smell
Replies: 13
Views: 7579

I heard that bb connected with liver is very distinct.
by integral
Fri May 01, 2009 4:06 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tongue coating and smell
Replies: 13
Views: 7579

wnaysha, it's good that you know where the root cause is. However, your bb mustn't be fecal, must it?
by integral
Fri May 01, 2009 3:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Halimeter test results
Replies: 18
Views: 8631

Archimonde wrote:Hunger breath takes way more than 5 hours, it's like 12+ hours at the very least.
I said it was at least 10 hours.
Archimonde wrote: I'd like to hear the score of everyone who took the test.
Me too. Looks like only a few people have really taken this test. I don't quite understand why.
by integral
Fri May 01, 2009 1:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Halimeter test results
Replies: 18
Views: 8631

This problem is big enough for me to cause huge inconvenience and spoil my life.
by integral
Fri May 01, 2009 12:16 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Halimeter test results
Replies: 18
Views: 8631

the halimeter test i took gave a number as a result (from 0 up to like a thousand or something).. was this a different halimeter?

Yes, it is a number. Halimeter measures for presence 3 types of gases. Like I said, it had detected 2 types of 3 in me, 3 particles per million for methylmercaptan ...
by integral
Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tongue coating and smell
Replies: 13
Views: 7579

popaloo, do you mean most grocery items contain milk in them?
by integral
Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Halimeter test results
Replies: 18
Views: 8631

Hi bpatient,

I went to Urban Dental Centre in Mississauga, where I'm presently staying in a hotel waiting for my furniture to arrive from Halifax where I have moved from.

The hygienist didn't like the shape of my brand new filling for some reason, that's one thing. Next, she said that if I've had ...
by integral
Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:43 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Halimeter test results
Replies: 18
Views: 8631

Hi Snobuni,

You say your molars haven't grown out of your gum properly and that it smells when you floss around that area?

Looks like only one molar hasn't erupted completely. But, generally, all four stink on the floss. Gums seem to be covering the teeth completely. It's the question of the ...
by integral
Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Halimeter test results
Replies: 18
Views: 8631

why me?, no I don't have gengivitis, which has been confirmed by the hygienist whom I saw this month. I don't usually get bleeding from my gums while brushing my teeth, but do get it when flossing, and only when flossing my top molars (don't have wisdoms at all due to lack of space for them in my ...
by integral
Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Halimeter test results
Replies: 18
Views: 8631

Snobuni, well she did explain the nature of the treatment to me. First of all, she said that my problem isn't too big (especially that I hadn't eaten anything for so many hours and so on - something called morning breath you know), and the halimeter showed "just" the borderline. But the nature of ...
by integral
Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Teeth Hurt After Using chlorhexidine mouthwash
Replies: 33
Views: 49091

Jimi, I've been using Katz's products for about 9 years now, and I can't say that I have any side effects from it. Not that I'm defending him or anything, just an empirical comment.

What is CH rinse? Is it by prescription or something?

I feel the same, pain gradually increases after it become ...
by integral
Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tongue coating and smell
Replies: 13
Views: 7579

wnaysha, do you mean that if you eat whatever that contains milk as a minor ingredient can cause the ****ing coating to become thicker?
by integral
Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Halimeter test results
Replies: 18
Views: 8631

Halimeter test results

Went to a hygienist in Toronto today. She tested my breath with a Halimeter and also organoleptically.

1. T he Halimeter showed 3 methylmercaptan particles per million. And 7 chloride-something particles per million , as well.
2. She said there is some borderline odour, and I have a choice of ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗