THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by NoMoreNicotine
Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:03 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: About cig, e-cig and nicotine
Replies: 0
Views: 2724

About cig, e-cig and nicotine

I wanted to share my short bb story with y'all hoping to help those who had similar experience like mine a little bit. I was a cigarette smoker for about 6 years, I didnt really notice a bb except of course the times after I smoked. Couple weeks ago I decided to quit smoking and start vaping ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗