THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:59 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I'm cured. Hope my story can help you.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 11867
I don't panic about BB anymore, ever, because I know it's completely under control. In fact, although I wrote it above, I don't actually need to drink water every two hours to keep it at bay. I often go the whole day at work without drinking any water and my breath is perfectly fine. However, I said ...
- Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:32 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I'm cured. Hope my story can help you.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 11867
I'm cured. Hope my story can help you.
Hi
The reason why I am posting my story is because I remember how my bad breath was ruining my ability to communicate at work and socially.
I had bad breath for about 3 years.. it was pretty bad. People would always ask if someone had farted. I would play along, knowing full well it was probably ...
The reason why I am posting my story is because I remember how my bad breath was ruining my ability to communicate at work and socially.
I had bad breath for about 3 years.. it was pretty bad. People would always ask if someone had farted. I would play along, knowing full well it was probably ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.