THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by DesperateNbroke
Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:50 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Long time silent follower could use advice from experienced
Replies: 1
Views: 934

Oh I forgot to mention the ent I consulted with said my tonsils have very small crypts and small stones and big ones that are deep inside but hard to reach because holes are small. I saw him hoping I could get a cryptolysis because it is cheaper and is said to be very helpful but since my holes are ...
by DesperateNbroke
Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Long time silent follower could use advice from experienced
Replies: 1
Views: 934

Long time silent follower could use advice from experienced

Hello all,

I have been a silent follower of this site for years and need advice and insight. Here is my whole story:

My BB started around 18 and got worse to the point where now at 26 ppl can smell it with my mouth closed and show their offense by rubbing noses and moving away etc. I brush twice ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗