Here's a standard recipe I use a lot for green smoothies:
1. I Pour 16 ounces of water into the blender.
2. I then Add one banana, which I break up into about four pieces. Then I blend. This banana is a good base for the green smoothie.
3. Now I start adding greens. I like to cycle between kale ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 29 matches
- Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Green Smoothies are the answer!
- Replies: 20
- Views: 17801
- Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Green Smoothies are the answer!
- Replies: 20
- Views: 17801
Green Smoothies are the answer!
Hi everyone. I haven't been here in a long time, but I just thought I would check back in.
Green Smoothies work. It's as simple as that. The Chlorophyll in the green smoothie is what makes your breath stop stinking. Chlorophyll is known to de-odorize the body. It even says so on the bottles of ...
Green Smoothies work. It's as simple as that. The Chlorophyll in the green smoothie is what makes your breath stop stinking. Chlorophyll is known to de-odorize the body. It even says so on the bottles of ...
- Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: raw food diet
- Replies: 83
- Views: 33532
- Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anybody been diagnosed with CELIAC?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1519
Has anybody been diagnosed with CELIAC?
Grains are evil. They cause bad breath in dogs, and I believe they cause bad breath in humans.
I'm seriously thinking that Celiac Disease, or possibly Grain Sensitivity, may be at the root of all our problems with bad breath.
But to confirm my theory, I want to know if anybody here has been ...
I'm seriously thinking that Celiac Disease, or possibly Grain Sensitivity, may be at the root of all our problems with bad breath.
But to confirm my theory, I want to know if anybody here has been ...
- Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Funny speaker to get you motivated to go RAW
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3337
- Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Funny speaker to get you motivated to go RAW
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3337
- Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Funny speaker to get you motivated to go RAW
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3337
- Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Funny speaker to get you motivated to go RAW
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3337
- Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Funny speaker to get you motivated to go RAW
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3337
Funny speaker to get you motivated to go RAW
Here is a funny speaker, Paul Nison. He gives a 9 part lecture on Raw food. He is funny and educational at the same time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKf7NwWJ-r0
If anybody here has been needing to get motivated to go RAW, this speaker might motivate you to go for it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKf7NwWJ-r0
If anybody here has been needing to get motivated to go RAW, this speaker might motivate you to go for it.
- Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dogs use charcoal for bad breath, why not humans?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4258
Dogs use charcoal for bad breath, why not humans?
Hello:
I always try to eat the raw diet, and it works when I do it.
I eat the good trio of bad-breath-destroying foods: Fruits, Vegetables, and Green Leafy Smoothies.
However, on weekends I like to break the diet (because I usually hang out with my friends on the weekends) so that's when I eat ...
I always try to eat the raw diet, and it works when I do it.
I eat the good trio of bad-breath-destroying foods: Fruits, Vegetables, and Green Leafy Smoothies.
However, on weekends I like to break the diet (because I usually hang out with my friends on the weekends) so that's when I eat ...
- Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: List of foods with CHOLINE for TMAU people
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3672
List of foods with CHOLINE for TMAU people
Hello:
I found this pdf with a list of the choline content of foods. (Since TMAU people must avoid choline).
Interestingly, the most choline-dense food seems to be eggs.
Last night I went over to a friend's house, he made me a drink with raw eggs in it. Later on, he started saying "What's that ...
I found this pdf with a list of the choline content of foods. (Since TMAU people must avoid choline).
Interestingly, the most choline-dense food seems to be eggs.
Last night I went over to a friend's house, he made me a drink with raw eggs in it. Later on, he started saying "What's that ...
- Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:34 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Hating every second of my life
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7820
- Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:20 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Hating every second of my life
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7820
- Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:32 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Hating every second of my life
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7820
- Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Rotten cabbage breath
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6765
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.