THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Red Fat Pirate
Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Newbie here and have some questions :(
Replies: 3
Views: 2559

Hi Drastic,

Am glad that someone did bother to reply. Reading some posts I get the feeling that some members here mistake bad breath for morning breath, if you know what I mean.

So regarding wisdom teeth. Just to answer you all wisdom teeth are out but one is party covered. First and foremost I ...
by Red Fat Pirate
Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Newbie here and have some questions :(
Replies: 3
Views: 2559

Newbie here and have some questions :(

Hello Everyone,

Like most of you I have been suffering from bad breath all my life and it has had quite a bad influence on my life and my carreer in general even though I have learned to accept the problem and to live with it. However, I am not yet read to give up.

I have stumbled across this site ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗