THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by sad lady
Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: could my acid reflux be causing my stank breath?
Replies: 10
Views: 3838

Sounds like she was trying to help you, not make fun of you. There's a guy on my floor who occasionnaly brings up the topic of dental care, he just wants to help me. my husband said the same thing,but i dont know...i mean,it's not like we don't know that we have bad breath. we know,and i'm sure ...
by sad lady
Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do you drink cola?
Replies: 15
Views: 34060

I'm sad to report that my cola theory did not work. Even though my tongue looks pinker and I don't have a sour taste in my mouth, I'm still getting the same reaction from my coworkers, boyfriend, etc.

I thought I had this problem licked but I found out for sure when I volunteered to assist at a ...
by sad lady
Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has bad breath caused you to have severe paranoia?
Replies: 12
Views: 7045

Re: Has bad breath caused you to have severe paranoia?

I've had bad breath since grade school. I feel like over the years my constant paranoia about bad breath has caused me to have paranoia over EVERYTHING. I feel like if I'm at work and someone is whispering in the next cube, they're talking about how much they hate me and how bad I smell. If I hear ...
by sad lady
Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: could my acid reflux be causing my stank breath?
Replies: 10
Views: 3838

could my acid reflux be causing my stank breath?

hi.i'm new to the forum,but not to bad breath. my breath has been consistently stinking for the past 9 years. i've tried everything,toothpastes,sprays,gums,etc. you name it,i've tried it.
i found out about 3 years ago that i suffer from acid reflux. just recently,a person at work that i don't even ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗