THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 11 matches

by Phil
Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TRY THESE!!! MUST READ!!
Replies: 57
Views: 28159

Phil :

Prior to daily use, we have you brush your mouth and tongue with TheraBreath Toothpaste. This provides two major advantages for colonization. First, the toothpaste works to disrupt ability of bacteria already in your mouth to metabolize. Second, the toothpaste reduces the PH level inside ...
by Phil
Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:36 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TRY THESE!!! MUST READ!!
Replies: 57
Views: 28159

Phil :

Streptococcus uberis is one of the main causes of bovine mastitis.

Cow breast is not gut . Strep rattus is very closely related to Strep Mutans which is an oral bacteria , so they are not " gut" probiotic as you believe or try to make others believe .

This what I found in Therabreath ...
by Phil
Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TRY THESE!!! MUST READ!!
Replies: 57
Views: 28159

Phil :

My question is how we can prepare the oral cavity for colonization of the Blis K12 , how we can kill the bad bacteria

Great question. Imagine the bacteria is a plant you want to put in your garden. If the garden is already chock full of plants and you just drop your new plant on top it ...
by Phil
Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TRY THESE!!! MUST READ!!
Replies: 57
Views: 28159

I did some research about Blis M18 :

Frutarom, USA, launches BLIS M18, a patented oral cavity probiotic for complete oral protection. BLIS 18 provides advanced protection for the mouth and teeth. Developed from a specific strain of S. salivarius—common and beneficial oral bacteria—BLIS M18 has ...
by Phil
Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:50 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TRY THESE!!! MUST READ!!
Replies: 57
Views: 28159

Halitosisux and Phil,

About three years ago I tried the full TheraBreath regimen including the K12 oral probiotics for a couple of months. The probiotics could not colonize my mouth.

I now get the best results with the following procedure: Brush with regular toothpaste, scrape tongue, brush ...
by Phil
Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TRY THESE!!! MUST READ!!
Replies: 57
Views: 28159

Phil :

BLIS Technologies and TheraBreath have spent the last year developing a new oral care probiotic using both BLIS SK12 and the new M18 strains.

Information on the BLIS M18 strain is available at both the BLIS Technologies and TheraBreath websites. I don't want to summarize it because I am ...
by Phil
Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TRY THESE!!! MUST READ!!
Replies: 57
Views: 28159

TheraBreath Probiotic

Giving out Blis K12, or any oral probiotics, will not work as long as the underlying cause is not eliminated.
I have been taking Evora Plus for weeks and it is just as you (Halitosisux) said in a previous post. The good bacteria cannot take hold in your mouth if you have an underlying cause that ...
by Phil
Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:25 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TRY THESE!!! MUST READ!!
Replies: 57
Views: 28159

Still waiting for Phil to take the stage.....no balls phil????

You know this whole deal with the breath products could have turned out so

I was not looking to take a 'stage' Susie. I wanted to know how I could help you because it seemed you had a negative experience with our products. I still do ...
by Phil
Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TRY THESE!!! MUST READ!!
Replies: 57
Views: 28159

Susie wrote:Phil,
Do you have bad breath? Do NOT give me some F***ing long explanation. I need a simple YES or NO.
Hi Susie -

I do get bad breath. I believe most people do. It is not an uncommon problem. There have been times I have been on medication that it has been more frequent.
by Phil
Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TRY THESE!!! MUST READ!!
Replies: 57
Views: 28159

Your experiences with TheraBreath

some post I just can't resist! Glad to hear those drops helped you out. As For Dr. Katz that dirty rotten bastard is as evil as our bad breath. I'm certain he's gonna rot in hell with the devil for profiting off people's pain!

Hi Susie -
Have you had a negative experience with TheraBreath ...
by Phil
Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: smart mouth
Replies: 13
Views: 10301

Nope. Not at all.

Isn't it the same as therabreath?

I know I'm late to this discussion but the answer is absolutely not. TheraBreath works on a proprietary formula of STABILIZED Chlorine Dioxide. The reason SmartMouth needs to be mixed is partially to bypass these patents - their Chlorine Dioxide has been ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗