Hello everyone!
I'm new on this site and I got very excited signing up to share my story with all of you.
I'm in my late twenties, considered an attractive girl.
My problem with halitosis started around at my sixteens. It was occasionally bad and it developed to a constant weird metallic taste in ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My story, hoping to help others.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1307
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.