THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by CR419
Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Laser Cryptolysis Procedure Information and Doctor List
Replies: 6
Views: 9392

THANK YOU!

So for months now I have called everyENT office in houston about this procedure and even the most upscale offices do not perform it! I don't understand why because to me a knife tonsillectomy sounds like torture compared to the laser. I gave up calling but you have renewed my hope. Thank you for ...
by CR419
Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: help! what disease actually cause this bb of mine
Replies: 5
Views: 3204

THIS IS STRANGE

How weird! I get that itch and moving sensation from time to time too, don't know if related to BB in some way??
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗