Hey!
Thank you times a gazillion for your post, it is extremely helpful and the fact that you have photo proofs and actual medical documents makes it THAT much better.
I am 19 and first started researching on the possibilities to why my health wasn't up to par as how a person my age should be was ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 4 matches
- Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:08 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My bad breath was from my esophagus (throat), not my mouth..
- Replies: 148
- Views: 101474
- Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dating and bb
- Replies: 20
- Views: 8517
Hey, that's pretty awesome. Congrats!
I honestly think that you are truly lucky to find someone, that likes you for who you are and still continues to see you despite the bb issue. My guess is that your bb is not so terribly bad.
But sometimes, confidence, looks and a great personality just doesn ...
I honestly think that you are truly lucky to find someone, that likes you for who you are and still continues to see you despite the bb issue. My guess is that your bb is not so terribly bad.
But sometimes, confidence, looks and a great personality just doesn ...
- Tue May 26, 2009 4:17 am
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: i can't go on any longer
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8812
I cannot stress this enough but: PLEASE times a trillion, do not give up Christy.
I am not here to bombard you with any cliches or to go all preachy and lecturish on you with all different levels of bullcrap there can possibly be.
I'm here to simply say that I can truly relate with you. I'm also ...
I am not here to bombard you with any cliches or to go all preachy and lecturish on you with all different levels of bullcrap there can possibly be.
I'm here to simply say that I can truly relate with you. I'm also ...
- Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:07 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Finally told parents.....feel much worse
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6093
I know how you feel
Michael, I decided to sign up, just to simply reply to your post, because I can truly relate with you.
My family reacted the same way, the usual "I don't smell anything" "what are you talking about" "it's all in your head", "Maybe you have to go see a pyschologist" blah f-ing blah.
Through such ...
My family reacted the same way, the usual "I don't smell anything" "what are you talking about" "it's all in your head", "Maybe you have to go see a pyschologist" blah f-ing blah.
Through such ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.