THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by ginger tabby
Tue May 12, 2009 2:40 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I'm cured. Hope my story can help you.
Replies: 14
Views: 11867

His sisters told us to bite the top so becomes a brush and then just clean your teeth with it. We would just sit in front of the tv and then clean our teeth.
I think this is for people who have gum problem and not for people like me.

But thanx anyway for sharing this with us :)

oh i see O ...
by ginger tabby
Tue May 12, 2009 2:09 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I'm cured. Hope my story can help you.
Replies: 14
Views: 11867

I used this miswak thing a couple of yeares ago.
This guy from somali gave it to me and it does make your teeth white.
I used it also for like a week but it did not help.
But my problem is candida i think, so that´s why it did not help.

Anyway i´m tired of this s__t so i´m going to the doctor ...
by ginger tabby
Tue May 12, 2009 1:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Possible natural remedies
Replies: 7
Views: 5137

Well done and good luck, i hope it lasts for you and anyone else who tries it. One week is a bit premature to call this a victory though, since other antibacterials will do the same thing for a week or so and then lose their effectiveness.

Thanks.. I hope so. I know a week is too early to say it ...
by ginger tabby
Tue May 12, 2009 2:55 am
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: A week after using Miswak stick
Replies: 3
Views: 10196

A week after using Miswak stick

It's been a week of me using Miswak. I know not many people know about this method but I am willing to spread this good thing to strangers. Sometimes I forgot to use my Miswak twig, but my breath was still OK.

....

I bought this stick a week ago after reading about its good benefits.

A few ...
by ginger tabby
Tue May 12, 2009 2:17 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I'm cured. Hope my story can help you.
Replies: 14
Views: 11867

can I share my experience too?

I hope you dont mind. My English is not really good but I hope you can understand what I am about to tell you.

Well... I had my bb problem for about 12 years and I have been using many products like Breeze Bad breath which is quite expensive for me. I even use herbs ...
by ginger tabby
Tue May 12, 2009 1:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ON THE VERGE OF INSANITY..MUST READ!
Replies: 30
Views: 11291

hello there..

reading your story like reading my own. I was working with children and they were pretty honest with my bb problem even called me a name like 'pong' :( :( :( ..

Blah.. i feel for you. Why dont u try something like Miswak? I use Miswak for a week now and my bad breath is gone now ...
by ginger tabby
Tue May 12, 2009 12:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Possible natural remedies
Replies: 7
Views: 5137

hi there I am a newbie here...

how about trying an old method like Miswak? I had a terrible bad breath for many years and I had a terrible experience with my ex co-workers due to this problem.

I've tried many things like mint, tumeric etc but nothing is working.

I use Miswak for a week now. My ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗