AW, Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. Run as fast as you can into his arms, he will strengthen you. He is our only hope. Trust him...
Sincerely - T
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 6 matches
- Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:06 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: I can't stand it.
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7046
- Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:04 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: I can't stand it.
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7046
I don't think we should expose our selves on Oprah, especially since she does not suffer in the same way. Plus it just draws more attention to us in our public lives. When people see us they will be reminded of the show, or vice versa... The truth is, with out a cure, all we have is pain, whether we ...
- Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dr. Yehuda Finkelstein has agreed to answer
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3933
Hi Mr. Ice,
I must tell you that I desparately ran to the doctor to have my tonsils removed after hearing that people were cured by the precedure. Even after I read a testimonial on Thera Breath .com, where a person was pleading with all BB sufferers not to do it because it "DOES NOT WORK." I had ...
I must tell you that I desparately ran to the doctor to have my tonsils removed after hearing that people were cured by the precedure. Even after I read a testimonial on Thera Breath .com, where a person was pleading with all BB sufferers not to do it because it "DOES NOT WORK." I had ...
- Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Looking at other friends
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7219
- Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: GERD
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2276
I meant AW; sorry Jim...
I meant AW; sorry Jimi...
- Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: GERD
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2276
Hey, Jim,
I know what you mean about the GERD situation; I have struggled for many years with this and halitosis; 13yrs... I have been treated for the GERD by specialists, only to find after all these years, that the cure is simple, cheap, and all natural... Try "Digestive Enzymes" with every meal ...
I know what you mean about the GERD situation; I have struggled for many years with this and halitosis; 13yrs... I have been treated for the GERD by specialists, only to find after all these years, that the cure is simple, cheap, and all natural... Try "Digestive Enzymes" with every meal ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.