THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 8 matches

by Hope1
Thu May 21, 2009 6:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I think I know the root of my BB problem
Replies: 13
Views: 4092

Encouraging news. Yesterday night the yellow liquid stopped and this morning when I woke up I had little morning breath(before it was very worse). When I clean the wound site there is no yellow liquid and it didn't smell. The wound is closing up a bit. I brush my teeth and wait a minute then ask my ...
by Hope1
Mon May 18, 2009 11:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I think I know the root of my BB problem
Replies: 13
Views: 4092

my wound is very deep so rinsing with warm water and salt is not enough for me. Just today I found out that what was making my BB much worse over the weekend was that small food was getting in the wound. I took a cotton swab and gently rotate it in the wound. I was suprised of how many food there ...
by Hope1
Mon May 18, 2009 2:43 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I think I know the root of my BB problem
Replies: 13
Views: 4092

halitosisux, I have a question. When your wisdom tooth was extracted did you only use warm water and salt to rinse? Yesterday my BB was so bad that I bought Smart Mouth out of desperation. It's my first time buying that and I dont know whether to use it or not since it is day 3 and the site still ...
by Hope1
Sun May 17, 2009 12:18 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I think I know the root of my BB problem
Replies: 13
Views: 4092

when I had the wisdom tooth it smell as well as the gum behind it. Now that the wisdom tooth was remove there is still smell in the socket but the smell in the gum behind the tooth is gone. Even though the bleeding has stop, I can still taste blood in my mouth.
by Hope1
Sat May 16, 2009 10:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I think I know the root of my BB problem
Replies: 13
Views: 4092

phineas, glad to come here and read your post. I am feeling down at the moment because it appears the odour is coming out of the socket where my wisdom tooth was remove. Right now I'm just going to do what you said in letting it heal and just keep practicing good oral hygiene and not letting food in ...
by Hope1
Sat May 16, 2009 12:48 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I think I know the root of my BB problem
Replies: 13
Views: 4092

I finally was able to extract the tooth. The doctor had a bit of trouble getting the sucker out but he finally did. Right now I'm in a bit of pain. Just a few minutes ago after watching my hands I put my finger on the gum that had bad smell previously and there is no sign of smell at all. That's a ...
by Hope1
Thu May 14, 2009 7:04 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I think I know the root of my BB problem
Replies: 13
Views: 4092

Thank you. As for when it started it was during my teens when my final bottom right wisdom tooth started growing. I just hope taking it out will solve the problem. I've read for some the BB still persist even after an extraction or that they develop BB after an extraction :-&
by Hope1
Wed May 13, 2009 2:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I think I know the root of my BB problem
Replies: 13
Views: 4092

I think I know the root of my BB problem

Hi, I'm new and like many I've been suffering from BB for a couple of years now. No amount of brushing and flossing made it go away. I tried Profresh and Therabreath and they only provided temporarily relief. It just got to a point where I gave up and accepted that I will have this problem for the ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗