THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by pinane
Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy in 2 weeks
Replies: 9
Views: 5621

Archimonde wrote:@pinane

Any update? Your story is exactly like mine.
One month after removing both Tonsils and adenoid, I have concluded that the procedure did not cure me. BB is as potent as before. Hope this helps.
by pinane
Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy in 2 weeks
Replies: 9
Views: 5621

I did the urine test. It was negative for TMAU1 and TMAU2.

@pinane your situation sounds very similar to mine - although I believe I can usually always smell my bb. May I ask what type of testing was done for the TMAU? Was this a blood or urine test? Thank you

Thanks for spending time to write ...
by pinane
Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy in 2 weeks
Replies: 9
Views: 5621

tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy in 2 weeks

My BB started when I was like 12-13 years old, now I am 40. I was prescribed a lot of antibiotics when I was young. I cannot smell myself, the only time I can smell it is when I approach certain people (only certain people, not everyone), it seems like my breath was pushed back by their breath and ...
by pinane
Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Rebound Effect
Replies: 7
Views: 2659

Re: Rebound Effect

I experienced exactly the same. And I know it was my breath that bounced back. I can not smell myself normally and that is the only moment I can actually detect it, it changes from time to time but very foul. And the strange thing is, only when I approach certain people I can smell it, not every ...
by pinane
Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Rebound Effect
Replies: 7
Views: 2659

Re: Rebound Effect

I experienced exactly the same. And I know it was my breath that bounced back. I can not smell myself normally and that is the only moment I can actually detect it, it changes from time to time but very foul. And the strange thing is, only when I approach certain people I can smell it, not every one ...
by pinane
Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bloodbourne Halitosis
Replies: 33
Views: 20313

I believe my odor is blood borne

Sctsum please keep us updated on the results. I am going to buy some T4 and test if it is effective for me.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗