THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by alexhernandez85
Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BAD BREATH FETISH ?
Replies: 22
Views: 26259

Hey guys!

I couldn't help but to answer to this post. I am gay man, and I have a bad breath fetish. Love it when a handsome dude's breath stinks, always had. I don't suffer from chronic halitosis, but I'm the kinda guy that if I'm not using mouthwash at least a couple of times a day, my breath gets ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗