THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Tue May 19, 2009 4:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible natural remedies
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5149
I learned from curezone website that one of the causes of bb is tapeworm infection. So I follow the advices on how to cure this infection/kill the tapeworm. I took COQ10 and fish oil and eat a lot of raw pineapple, papaya, pumpkin seed, garlic and cayenne pepper. So far this formula has been very ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.