THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Wed May 20, 2009 3:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ON THE VERGE OF INSANITY..MUST READ!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11307
Hello-This is my first time posting here. I really feel your pain as I too am having terrible problems at work because of my bad breath. It seems as your situation with co workers may be a little worse than mine. I pray every thing works out ok for you. I am at my wits end. My coworkers used to put ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.