sorry everyone who reads this but i really need to do that
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 9 matches
SCREAM!!!
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT. just want to through my hands up and say f uck it. f uck everyone.
sorry everyone who reads this but i really need to do that

sorry everyone who reads this but i really need to do that
- Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How many relationships have you been in & how serious?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 5101
- Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Watch the Tyra show
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4109
- Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Recorded Tyra show
- Replies: 27
- Views: 8953
- Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm kind of nervous.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3019
- Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: When did bb hit you?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1996
- Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:56 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Laser Surgery Was the Cure for Me
- Replies: 30
- Views: 19961
- Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:56 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: I can't stand it.
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7043
Trust me Aw, I know exactly how you feel. I'm not taking any classes this semester but I'm gonna have to go back to school pretty soon and that scares me. I've lost so much because of this problem. I ended up going to school part-time, I've failed two classes, and now I'm three years behind in my ...
- Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Looking at other friends
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7217
it's the same for me. i'm tired of ppl asking me why dont i have a boyfriend. i've even been asked if im a lesbian. i dont like talking about my bb so i dont explain to them my situation. what makes it even worst is my little sister has a boyfriernd and friends and is always going out and having fun ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.