THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by kingpin
Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:52 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Hating every second of my life
Replies: 12
Views: 7820

Hating every second of my life

I am so depressed. I don't go out anymore. I stay away from my friends and have made up every excuse in the book to not hang out.
I dread going to work because I know people look at me and say, nice girl but horredous breath.
I've overheard so many conversations about my breath and when I overhear ...
by kingpin
Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Carbamide Peroxide
Replies: 0
Views: 813

Carbamide Peroxide

Has anyone tried this as a treatment for halitosis. If so, what were your results?

Thanks!
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗