THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Findcure
Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: magnesium glycinate
Replies: 8
Views: 10759

Omg!! Sorry to peck all ur heads but I've just tried the magnesium oil and sprayed it into my mouth and got a sudden burning feeling all over my tongue! I freaked a bit so read the bottle and it says it will tingle on skin that is magnesium deficient but don't worry once you improve it that will ...
by Findcure
Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: magnesium glycinate
Replies: 8
Views: 10759

Hello hallitosisux I am that person, lol.
I would just like to add what I've found amazing! I haven't been keeping up on my mag intake so much in the last week bcos I went to the doctor who convinced me I had acid reflux and put me on tablets for it. Anyway, I have gone back into the magnesium side ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗