THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by Spits32
Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:48 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How I Cured My BB (one person's experience)
Replies: 2
Views: 1664

How I Cured My BB (one person's experience)

I suffered with BB from about age 14-22. I am now 24 and have been bb free for about two years. It is unbelievable. Here is what I did that finally worked.

My doc gave me a small squeeze bottle from his collection of free pharmaceutical stuffs, NeilMed was the brand (you can get them online or at ...
by Spits32
Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:34 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Two BB theories
Replies: 4
Views: 2156

Hey all interesting theories. I have one of my own. I suffered with BB from about age 14-22. I am now 24 and have been bb free for about two years. It is unbelievable. Here is what I did that finally worked.

My doc gave me a small squeeze bottle from one of his free collections, NeilMed was the ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗