THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 144 matches
- Fri Jul 11, 2025 4:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stomach BB finally gone!!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 26101
Re: Stomach BB finally gone!!
Google melatonin and gerd…some people have been cured!
- Fri Jul 11, 2025 4:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stomach BB finally gone!!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 26101
- Thu Jul 03, 2025 4:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stomach BB finally gone!!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 26101
Re: Stomach BB finally gone!!
https://www.amazon.com/Swanson-D-Limonene-Cold-Pressed-Orange-Extract/dp/B0017OAJ36/ref=mp_s_a_1_3_pp?crid=3TEVD95JQ2K6Y&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.ngTSLavFWBEU7e8FEchJTMzNL0WlCRTelxrhJ9cj7emn1BRHBtzHyc0x5Tqj07hCP0O5ufz4bBB_oOK107a_M5oONg1pCvYdSoZfRL96d-kZNB7nQ_OM4Dqc2DqCY-uwtZ1PAMn-GeDbl1kjuY7ARSu0 ...
- Wed Jul 02, 2025 8:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Flagyl medicine for bb
- Replies: 31
- Views: 66925
Re: Flagyl medicine for bb
Jimi,
Acid reflux can definitely cause bad breath!!! It caused mine and many others suffer from bad breath from acid reflux. Do a google search!
Acid reflux can definitely cause bad breath!!! It caused mine and many others suffer from bad breath from acid reflux. Do a google search!
- Wed Jul 02, 2025 8:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stomach BB finally gone!!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 26101
Re: Stomach BB finally gone!!
Hi guys,
Sorry it took so long to reply as I’m working again. Yes the stomach BB is still gone. I continued my search for a “natural” cure and discovered that 500mg of d-limonene keeps the acid reflux gone. I also tried melatonin which started working but I did not like the groggy feeling the next ...
Sorry it took so long to reply as I’m working again. Yes the stomach BB is still gone. I continued my search for a “natural” cure and discovered that 500mg of d-limonene keeps the acid reflux gone. I also tried melatonin which started working but I did not like the groggy feeling the next ...
- Thu Mar 20, 2025 11:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stomach BB finally gone!!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 26101
Re: Stomach BB finally gone!!
No it’s still gone. I’m trying to determine my food allergies. Dairy for sure and possibly wheat.
- Wed Mar 05, 2025 12:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stomach BB finally gone!!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 26101
Re: Stomach BB finally gone!!
Yes acid reflux can cause BB for some people. It definitely caused my BB, because it totally cleared the problem for me. That same day after taking the pill, I went bowling with my family. I was crammed in the back seat with two other people. This was the first time I was totally confident. Normally ...
- Tue Mar 04, 2025 5:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stomach BB finally gone!!
- Replies: 14
- Views: 26101
Stomach BB finally gone!!
Hello everyone,
I’m a long time sufferer of over 50 years. I suffered from both periodontal disease and BB from the stomach. I had my mouth under control but I still had BB from my stomach. The gastro doctor said I had gerds and acid reflux. She prescribed a PPI which did not work for me. I had been ...
I’m a long time sufferer of over 50 years. I suffered from both periodontal disease and BB from the stomach. I had my mouth under control but I still had BB from my stomach. The gastro doctor said I had gerds and acid reflux. She prescribed a PPI which did not work for me. I had been ...
- Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured but Scarred!!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9014
Re: Cured but Scarred!!!
For breakfast I normally eat a BLT with Keto bread or leftover dinner. For snack I eat pecans, peanuts or nothing. For dinner I eat baked chicken and sautéed or roasted veggies. Sometimes I eat rice and potatoes.
Today I was thinking I should eat whatever I want since I don’t work and I have no ...
Today I was thinking I should eat whatever I want since I don’t work and I have no ...
- Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured but Scarred!!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9014
Re: Cured but Scarred!!!
Sugar includes table sugar, fruit, honey, xylitol, mannitol, erythol, corn syrup, especially high fructose corn syrup. All sugar substitutes, although I am able to tolerate stevia and monk fruit for some reason. But mainly I stay away from ALL sugar. Besides water, I can drink dry red wine. I do use ...
- Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured but Scarred!!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9014
Re: Cured but Scarred!!!
I knew I had periodontal disease because when I floss, the floss smelled bad. My dentist confirmed it. My teeth are white and perfect. I get compliments on my smile all the time, so the disease is not visible.
- Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured but Scarred!!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9014
Re: Cured but Scarred!!!
Once I had the periodontal disease under control. I knew the bb was coming from my stomache. My gastro dr gave me antibiotics for sibo, but my breath was still smelling. Honestly after lots of prayer, I kept seeing the words “dairy free” multiple times per day. A huge big rig with the words “dairy ...
- Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured but Scarred!!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9014
Cured but Scarred!!!
Anyone else here cured but scarred for life? Let me explain….
I’ve had this condition since the age of 12. I am now 61 years old. That’s almost 50 years of bad breath. The deck was always stacked against me because I had multiple issues going on. My bad breath came from periodontal disease, an ...
I’ve had this condition since the age of 12. I am now 61 years old. That’s almost 50 years of bad breath. The deck was always stacked against me because I had multiple issues going on. My bad breath came from periodontal disease, an ...
- Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Try This!!!!!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2363
Try This!!!!!
Hey guys I haven’t posted in awhile . The last time I posted I was having acid reflux, gerds, and periodontal disease. I haven’t had bad breath in awhile because this is what I did:
For the acid reflux and gerd, I started taking two S Boulardii probiotics (jarrow brand) and two soil based ...
For the acid reflux and gerd, I started taking two S Boulardii probiotics (jarrow brand) and two soil based ...
- Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Multiple Cures!!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3728
Re: Multiple Cures!!
The betaine Hcl did not work for me. My stomach burned when I took it. I don’t take any ppi or antacid. Taking Apple cider vinegar did help a little.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.