THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 132 matches

by Music Lady
Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192844

Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

NYC if anyone's looking to meetup.
by Music Lady
Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:18 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: @ old timers. How's life? For ppl who join forum before 2010
Replies: 10
Views: 5254

Life is worst than ever. I joined in the early 2004 I believe and never dreamed this would be my life. I am now harassed on a daily basis by people in my apt. building and work, so I have no life and no where else to go for any kind of peace.

It's just very sad the way we live. I pray some day some ...
by Music Lady
Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: It's amazing how rare chronic BB is.
Replies: 4
Views: 2231

I agree with this, and I also believe it's got to be some kind of a curse (or payback for something?) when you consider the low numbers of sufferers.

Your comment brings to mind my working at a place and this woman asking me why I have this strong BB. I tried to explain I have a very weird ...
by Music Lady
Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Guys can we make a fcebook acount on this forun
Replies: 7
Views: 2327

I read that and thought it was hilarious lol... :lol:

I guess those of us without white skin is what? not so perfect then? plus unfortunately we have bb ha ha. crazy.

(Who knows may'be she meant something else... with English not being her first language.)
by Music Lady
Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:36 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My BB is getting stronger and stronger
Replies: 22
Views: 6682

I sneeze all the time and people tend to sneeze around me.

Will put this on my list of stuff to research this week.
by Music Lady
Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My BB is getting stronger and stronger
Replies: 22
Views: 6682

Jc, what were the UTI symptoms you had?

Did you have bb and bo or just bb?
by Music Lady
Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: another visit to the doctors
Replies: 18
Views: 7650

Compor do you have any abdominal pain?

I do and was also told years ago I have excessive inflammation.
by Music Lady
Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: We are all lovable!!
Replies: 9
Views: 3351

I certainly don't feel lovable in any way. People see you coming and they just want to get away. People who know me sit as far away from me as possible. Nothing lovable about that. It's a very sad set of circumstances for those of us who are living this nightmare daily.
by Music Lady
Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How to Get Tested Without a Doctor's Order
Replies: 11
Views: 4601

I'm trying the urea breath test this time that's why I'm doing it.

I saw a very reputable doctor recently who said since I hadn't tested for 3 years I should definitely test again. (That test 3 yrs ago was negative).

The doc told me my symptoms strongly indicate I have a stomach problem (lower ...
by Music Lady
Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How to Get Tested Without a Doctor's Order
Replies: 11
Views: 4601

The breath test is $120 -- more expensive. I think I'm gonna try it -- what've I got to lose.

Snoop sister -- you click on where it has the 'Testing starts at $50' (big red sign). You'll get a list of all the tests they offer.

I'm very close to a hospital -- hoping the lab is there.

Thanks for ...
by Music Lady
Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What is the point of this site
Replies: 9
Views: 3719

Thissux how did you get cured?
by Music Lady
Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My BB is getting stronger and stronger
Replies: 22
Views: 6682

I hate to say it but everything Jimmy has said is true. And those of us who’ve been on this board for years know it. (Its a couple years more than six years Jimmy. For me its going on 8 years now struggling w/ this problem.) This condition is no where near anybody’s radar in terms of finding a cure ...
by Music Lady
Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:01 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Serious BB through nose
Replies: 7
Views: 3308

How has it developed a phobia? S/he has a severe halitosis issue. The smell can extend pretty far (for people with a nose odor problem). I've gotten many complaints directed at me from neighbors. Not a phobia. This is fact.

To the Op if you've ruled out things like hpylori, tonsils or dental ...
by Music Lady
Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How many of u have stomach issues
Replies: 8
Views: 3401

Wow only 4 people have stomach issues. I think posts like this one is good -- we could all compare symptoms and see what's helped that particular symptom and overall odor problem.
by Music Lady
Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Room Filling Bad Breath
Replies: 6
Views: 12592

Thissux I have the exact same problem. The smell comes through nose and mouth and fills up an entire room. My co-worker last week asked to be moved to another space because the smell is so strong. Are you female? My smell gets ten times stronger during menstruation. It's very sad and heartbreaking ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗