Hi, to those using SmarthMouth with success, Does your breath:
A. Have totally zero odor (or close to total zero) after using it. And would just come back after some time? Meaning you are again a 100% NORMAL PERSON, same as before we had this curse?
B. There is still an odor, but it is ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: DioxiRinse vs ProFresh vs SmartMouth
- Replies: 10
- Views: 30497
- Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:08 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Wisdom Teeth Extraction Cured My Nasal Bad Breath
- Replies: 141
- Views: 152438
Wisdom teeth are crap
Dear Cured,
Thanks for the very prompt reply. I thought you were gone. Your last post was last March. And again, congratulations. Congratulations for overcoming this ordeal and moreover for being an inspiration to everyone in this site.
You gave more hope to me. I thought I was losing it for the ...
Thanks for the very prompt reply. I thought you were gone. Your last post was last March. And again, congratulations. Congratulations for overcoming this ordeal and moreover for being an inspiration to everyone in this site.
You gave more hope to me. I thought I was losing it for the ...
- Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:38 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Wisdom Teeth Extraction Cured My Nasal Bad Breath
- Replies: 141
- Views: 152438
Got my bottom impacted wisdoms out. How are you doing?
June 19, 2009
BEFORE READING THIS, PLEASE READ THE ORIGINAL POST by CURE in the link below:
http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1358
It’s about bad breath caused by impacted wisdom teeth and being cured after the extraction.
Hi, good day cured.
I just want an update on ...
BEFORE READING THIS, PLEASE READ THE ORIGINAL POST by CURE in the link below:
http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1358
It’s about bad breath caused by impacted wisdom teeth and being cured after the extraction.
Hi, good day cured.
I just want an update on ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.