THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 8 matches

by longislander
Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Any1 want to meet up around NYC? & thoughts about meetin
Replies: 9
Views: 3198

I'm definiltey up for meeting with people... I have been dealing with this for the last 5 years and I have never ever had a conversation with someone about it.. I feel like if I do that it will be like the weight of the world lifted!! haha. I am a 27m.. we can exchange facebooks or something. pm if ...
by longislander
Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB caused by nose. can anyone help?
Replies: 4
Views: 1539

after i broke my nose.. the days following the nose break I kept sneezing and blowing my nose.. and all of this tissue type thick stuff was coming out of my nose.. it was almost as if the mucous lining was coming out of my nose.. and since then its been real real dry, like I never ever get a runny ...
by longislander
Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dry Mouth
Replies: 5
Views: 2400

It would be interesting to know how many people here suffer with a dry mouth or low saliva flow. I drink 2-3 litres of water a day, but still have a very dry mouth, I almost need to peel my tongue from the roof of my mouth as there's so little saliva.

At my last ENT visit, the guy looked into my ...
by longislander
Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:02 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB caused by nose. can anyone help?
Replies: 4
Views: 1539

i'll say the obvious: why not have the operation that corrects a deviated septum? A while ago, there was someone on this forum who was cured with that op.

I should have mentioned that. I had my nose fixed shortly after but the problem still remains. I just remember always having moisture in my ...
by longislander
Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:00 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ON THE VERGE OF INSANITY..MUST READ!
Replies: 30
Views: 11307

nobody gives a ***k on this board, i feel like shutting it down
I thought you were a family, who will fight together, nobody gives a shit

don't shut it down. I just stumbled across this thing and it has made me feel much much better. Just knowing that other people are dealing with the same issues ...
by longislander
Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:37 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB caused by nose. can anyone help?
Replies: 4
Views: 1539

BB caused by nose. can anyone help?

Ok so I am 27. When I was 23 I broke my nose. Nothing major, but it gave me a slightly deviated septum. My nose used to be moist but ever since I broke it my nose has been bone dry and I have had terrible bad breath. It has caused my whole mouth, throat, nose, sinues, and eyes to be dry. When I wake ...
by longislander
Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dating and bb
Replies: 20
Views: 8530

Hey, that's pretty awesome. Congrats!

I honestly think that you are truly lucky to find someone, that likes you for who you are and still continues to see you despite the bb issue. My guess is that your bb is not so terribly bad.

But sometimes, confidence, looks and a great personality just ...
by longislander
Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: cleaning back of tongue and tonsils
Replies: 4
Views: 2375

actually no. im not ok. i have chronic bb. i cant be myself. ever. i come across as arrogant and rude because i barely talk in social situations. i cant date. i can't go clubbing because the music's so loud - s omeone's bound to try and talk to me and there's no way im shouting in someones ear ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗