THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: HaliTonic
- Replies: 0
- Views: 629
HaliTonic
Just wondering if anyone has tried HaliTonic by Native Remedies?? And if so what were the results??
- Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:09 am
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: Just watched 1000 ways to die.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10270
- Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: coconut oil
- Replies: 66
- Views: 52471
no i havent given up but when i read all the other posts it seemed as though everyone breath changed within 1 day or had some type of difference or side effect or somethin different....i've had no difference whatsoever....well besides glowing skin from using the coconut oil after each shower...which ...
- Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: coconut oil
- Replies: 66
- Views: 52471
okay ive been using the coconut oil for the past three days now and no difference at all!! mostly everyone on here has gotten bad breathe for different reasons meaning mostly everyone is going to need different cures...and this one definitely isn't mines ](*,) man my hopes were really high...for ...
- Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: YAHOO messenger & MSN
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7710
- Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:22 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: VISIT
- Replies: 0
- Views: 949
VISIT
Y DOES IT FEEL LIKE I'M THE ONLY ONE IN CHICAGO WITH BB???? IVE BEEN ACTUALLY HOPING ONE OF MY FRIENDS JUST OUT OF NOWHERE GET BB SO THEY CAN KNOW HOW I FEEL OR AT LEAST WE'LL HAVE FUN LIKE WE USE TO....AM I WRONG??
- Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:34 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: HELP!!!!!!!!!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2006
- Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:27 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: HELP!!!!!!!!!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2006
HELP!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE A LOT GOIN ON WITH MY MOUTH...PICTURE DIS.... :-({|=
1. I HAD A FILL-IN FALL OUT...SO I'M WALKIN AROUND WIT A BIG HOLE IN ONE OF MY TEETH...TWO MONTHS LATER MY WISDOM TOOTH GROWS IN FULLY...THREE MONTHS AFTER THAT THE WISDOM TOOTH BECOMES IMPACTED :shock:
2. I IGNORE THE GRAND CANNON ...
1. I HAD A FILL-IN FALL OUT...SO I'M WALKIN AROUND WIT A BIG HOLE IN ONE OF MY TEETH...TWO MONTHS LATER MY WISDOM TOOTH GROWS IN FULLY...THREE MONTHS AFTER THAT THE WISDOM TOOTH BECOMES IMPACTED :shock:
2. I IGNORE THE GRAND CANNON ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.