THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Need help!!!!! Can nasal polyps cause terrible bb????
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9670
Need help!!!!! Can nasal polyps cause terrible bb????
Hi everyone. This is my first post though i visit the site regularly. I am a 18 year old male suffering with chronic halitosis from 3-4 years now. It all started when a had an accident and fractured my nose a bit. I am suicidal at the moment and need some serious help. I will be joining college next ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.