THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 35 matches
- Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: So this is what being cured feels like
- Replies: 62
- Views: 25211
I dont know why mom dont smell it. My mom smell me and she said she dont smell it. My kids told me I smell stinky so I belive them because I can smell it myself. Before I cant Now I can smell it. So i know its worst that before. I have my last options to try. Have the doc open up my throat, clean it ...
- Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I dont know if i want to live anymore
- Replies: 21
- Views: 9876
Be strong
Hi, I wish I can hug you. I felt what you felt. I've been looking for cure both medical and dental for cure but to no avail. I traveled to the US to find the cure but it make it worse. Dont ever let them take out you tonsil. I did because I did not listened to that EENT who told me it wont cure it ...
- Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: wisdom tooth diagnosis
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3528
- Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: For JIMI
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1707
- Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: TMAU
- Replies: 126
- Views: 116167
well I read about MAU . Its a genetic disorder it means if your mom had it then she will pass it to her kids. The cost for everything is $1500 just to tell you that your positive or negative. Why would you spent that big to find out if you have it and there is no cure. I think most of our problem is ...
- Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:24 pm
- Forum: EVERYTHING RELATED WITH OUR WEBSITE
- Topic: What a relief.....
- Replies: 0
- Views: 21124
What a relief.....
I am going back to work next week and Im now scared to face my boss and my co workers. Im glad Im not sharing cubicles with them . I have my own room. Well its a relief that when I read some oldstuff from the memberlist it makes me laughed and smile. It give me some inspiration and relief that my ...
- Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: For JIMI
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1707
For JIMI
Hi its me reading all the past comments, post diary and interviews/ This questions are really meant for you. You have created this website since 2006. You interview Dr. Krespi of NY . #1 quest. Do you still have BB ?# 2 Did you really went and see him for consultation or any of the members got an ...
- Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: wisdom tooth diagnosis
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3528
- Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I SWEAR By This Stuff!!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 10555
well well. I just log on and breath guru is already on the look out. Actually I will buy all your therabreath products and burned it and stuff it in your mouth so you will have diarrhea and those money that you duped on your costumers will have your stinking soul go to hell. You know the word Karma ...
- Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: RAW FOOD WORKS! I'm not kidding!
- Replies: 35
- Views: 15402
Oh okay but you know guys this might be my last days of talking to you all. I will be back to work and I dont have that much spare time. Im trying a dairy free diet and of course I dont drink coffee so I dont have problem with that and I will also avoid food that are fermented and doctors said avoid ...
- Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I SWEAR By This Stuff!!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 10555
- Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: hi another newbie here.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1098
- Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: RAW FOOD WORKS! I'm not kidding!
- Replies: 35
- Views: 15402
- Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:22 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: RAW FOOD WORKS! I'm not kidding!
- Replies: 35
- Views: 15402
Thanks:
It was a relief reading all your suggestions and concerns. You made me cry.I am now connected with you guys as if were brothers and sisters. I wish we can talk on the phone. The problem is the doctors dont listen they thought were reading too much stuff on the internet. Back in my country ...
It was a relief reading all your suggestions and concerns. You made me cry.I am now connected with you guys as if were brothers and sisters. I wish we can talk on the phone. The problem is the doctors dont listen they thought were reading too much stuff on the internet. Back in my country ...
- Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I SWEAR By This Stuff!!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 10555
I got scam for paying an internet of abible to download who can help you instantly for 25 dollars theres none and so Im waiting for it to be download and nothing happened I called paypal and paypal will not give back my money its good that AMerican express refund it to me. so I dont believe this ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.