Hi Halitosisux,
Thanks for your comments and advise to all. I have been following your postings and they are always very objective and straight to the point. You are surely a role model for others to emulate. We are blessed to have you on this forum.Your comments made my day.
With limitless Joy and ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does anyone have nose odour as well as halitosis??
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6492
- Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does anyone have nose odour as well as halitosis??
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6492
Hi Deebo and StillHoping,
It has pleased God to give me enough education, financial wherewithal and comfort so that I don't have to push anything for any body or company now and till Thy Kingdom Come. What I posted was never a spam and nothing is being advertised. I don't see anything in my posting ...
It has pleased God to give me enough education, financial wherewithal and comfort so that I don't have to push anything for any body or company now and till Thy Kingdom Come. What I posted was never a spam and nothing is being advertised. I don't see anything in my posting ...
- Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does anyone have nose odour as well as halitosis??
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6492
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.