I feel that whenever I bite down on my own teeth that my breath gets worse, because of this I try to never bite my own teeth lightly or with tension as in anger.... I always keep my teeth apart, does anyone do this?
Ofcourse when I eat it's different...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 9 matches
- Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Biting and BB
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1766
- Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hi has anyone tried sniffing saline? or salt water baths?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6335
- Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hi has anyone tried sniffing saline? or salt water baths?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6335
- Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hi has anyone tried sniffing saline? or salt water baths?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6335
- Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hi has anyone tried sniffing saline? or salt water baths?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6335
- Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: This guy's post inspired me...
- Replies: 26
- Views: 9896
Wow he has totally treated the problem, I believe he isn't cured... you know if he stopped doing his daily routines and went back to his old ways I'm 100% his BB would be back with a vengeance.... It's a miracle how he went from having bb bad enough to fill rooms to having none whatsoever...
I am ...
I am ...
- Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hi has anyone tried sniffing saline? or salt water baths?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6335
- Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hi has anyone tried sniffing saline? or salt water baths?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6335
- Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hi has anyone tried sniffing saline? or salt water baths?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6335
Hi has anyone tried sniffing saline? or salt water baths?
Sniffing saline is an old remedy to cure sinus infections and the common cold. I am just wondering if anyone has used it. I feel it may help me, I read about it today and plan to do use it more often.
Here is the process, you mix 1/4 teaspoon of salt into a bowl of warm water, it should be around ...
Here is the process, you mix 1/4 teaspoon of salt into a bowl of warm water, it should be around ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.